Bilingual Executive Support Associate
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing and hiring talent in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, and Australia. Our collaborative teams encourage you to be curious and bring new ideas that will drive our company’s mission. Turo prides itself on its culture that celebrates diversity and gives everyone space to learn and grow.
About the team
Drive your future forward with Turo! We looking for a motivated individual with expertise in providing excellent customer support and leadership to join our bilingual Executive Support Team in Toronto. You are a master problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit, innovative mindset and a positive, can-do attitude who enjoys contributing thoughts and ideas to continuously drive improvement. This is an exciting opportunity to take part in a high-energy and fun work environment for a rapidly growing company with global ambitions.
What you will do
- Provide world-class experiences for Turo’s hosts and guests in both English and French. You will be fielding escalations across a broad range of areas, including internal Turo stakeholders at all levels, including executive leaders, related to billing, fees and fines, mechanical issues, damage, and reservation scheduling and more
- Ensure that Turo Hosts and Guests receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time
- Consistently contribute ideas to further improve the Hosts and Guests experience
- Quickly adjust to new processes and policies as the company continues to grow
- Keep your finger to the pulse of all internal changes that may impact the customer experience in Canada
- Bilingual in French and English; strong communication both written and oral
- University undergraduate degree in any field
- 2+ years worked in a high level or VIP customer support environment
- Experience using Zendesk, Kustomer or customer service applications, and strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Excel
- Strategic thinker: You love thinking of ways to improve processes
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision/direction and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment
- Great problem solving skills, analytical abilities and ability to multitask
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.