Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing and hiring talent in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, and Australia. Our collaborative teams encourage you to be curious and bring new ideas that will drive our company’s mission. Turo prides itself on its culture that celebrates diversity and gives everyone space to learn and grow.
About the team
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial and motivated Senior Partnerships Manager to lead our partnerships function in Australia. In this role, you’ll play a vital role across both sides of our marketplace. For guests, your mission will be to make Turo easy to find and buy. For hosts, you’ll unlock partnerships that will help them start, scale and optimise a car sharing business.
This incredible opportunity requires significant strategic thinking abilities, prioritisation skills, stakeholder management, and influencing, both externally and internally. This is the perfect challenge for someone who’s hungry to work with a brand on the rise and build out a function from the ground up.
What You'll Do:
- Build, foster and scale Turo’s strategic partnerships in Australia.
- Build the partnerships pipeline and partner with marketing and other teams to develop go-to-market materials.
- Develop, establish and maintain impactful relationships with key external and cross-functional stakeholders from executives to engineers.
- Partner closely with our global BD team to speed up the rollout of global partnerships in the Australian market.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal and the Australian leadership team to deliver growth.
- Creatively structure or brainstorm product solutions with both external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for partners’ day-to-day needs, define the long-term vision for the partnership and continuously track and enhance its success.
- Develop scalable processes to manage complex and nuanced partnerships and integrations.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience. Prior experience in product, business development/partnerships strongly preferred; MBA or similar graduate level education is a plus.
- You have personally led and successfully closed large strategic partnership deals from end to end.
- Demonstrated success in launching and scaling partnerships, products and programs focused on growing user engagement or revenue.
- Strong communication, presentation skills, and executive presence.
- Track record of delivering mutually successful business outcomes centered around partnerships.
- A creative thinker who’s comfortable with triaging and managing highly complex, nuanced and new functional areas.
- Independent self-starter, who’s comfortable with minimal oversight and supervision, and enjoys pioneering new approaches and directions, while also being rigorous in evaluation of results.
- Analytical skill set, with meaningful experience in defining, tracking and quantifying ROI of partnerships and integrations.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.