Lifecycle Marketing Manager
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing and hiring talent in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, and Australia. Our collaborative teams encourage you to be curious and bring new ideas that will drive our company’s mission. Turo prides itself on its culture that celebrates diversity and gives everyone space to learn and grow.
About the team
We are looking for a creative and data-driven Lifecycle Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in delivering Turo’s lifecycle strategy for guests and hosts in Australia. As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to drive Turo’s Australian engagement strategy across email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging, from ideation to execution. You’ll think like an owner and work closely with a cross functional (and global) team to build and ship marketing campaigns that get our users to activate and repeat. You’ll develop an integrated marketing strategy that builds valuable and long-term relationships with our Aussie customers.The outcome of your work will be hugely impactful on Turo’s growth in Australia.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in thoughtful customer engagement approaches, technical, has microscopic attention to detail with a love of numbers and data, and a keen eye for creative execution. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an eager marketer to dig in and drive real impact from day one.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is a full-time position reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing (Australia).
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for creating engagement campaigns for the Australian guest and host lifecycle, including automated campaigns and ad hoc communications.
- Create and oversee the seasonal calendar for engagement marketing campaigns
- Improve onboarding, activation, and retention of our users through engagement channels, including email, in-app/push, and content marketing.
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of email/in-app/push campaigns. This includes driving the creative review process, such as collaborating with our designers and copywriters, identifying and extracting target audience segments and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders, followed by post-implementation analysis and reporting
- Partner closely with the Operations, Analytics, Product, Host Success and Marketing teams to support other areas of the business in reaching our audience
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automation with static and dynamic content
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Work with our Head of Growth Marketing to set clear activation, retention and engagement goals, KPIs and requirements to measure what success looks like
- Keep on top of industry trends and best practices to inform lifecycle strategies and tactics
We are looking for someone with the right attitude who is ready to roll up their sleeves and learn. We value a bias towards action, whilst maintaining a critical thinking mindset.
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement with a deep understanding of the Australian market.
- You have very strong analytical skills and a data-focused mentality, with experience in SQL to help us extract customer segments and measure performance. We love to use Tableau, Google Sheets, Salesforce etc. to help us tell the story of the impact of our campaigns.
- You have a record of business results through ideating, testing, and deploying marketing campaigns across channels.
- You have familiarity with CRM technology, including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems.
- You have experience with HTML/CSS and how templates are loaded and coded into a marketing automation tool.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.