Claims Associate - Early Career/New Grad Program
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down-to-earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team:
We are looking for customer obsessed Claims Advocates (Claims Associates) to join our team in Phoenix. This is an exciting opportunity to join a terrific team with a high-energy work environment. You will make an impact on a challenging part of the business and have opportunities to learn and grow.
We will train you on all things claims, from how to review and process a claim to how to assess damage claims filed by Turo hosts and guests.You will learn about the car sharing marketplace and how we are supporting our hosts and guests by giving them best-in-class customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Deliver an empathetic, best-in-class claims experience to Turo hosts and guests
- Investigate and resolve assigned auto physical damage claims
- Resolve Turo claims with speed and accuracy and high commitment to quality
- Coordinate claims processing with Turo's third party vendors
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement in Turo’s processes for claims handling, strive to make Turo's organization a leader in customer service and cost management
- Be an active contributor to Turo’s claims department and a revolutionary culture pioneer
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science within the last year (December 2022 - December 2023)
- Ability to start and complete our in-office training program beginning January 9, 2024
- Stellar customer centricity, with excellent follow-through, attention to detail, multitasking, and strong time management skills
- Must be a team player, with positive attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and a commitment to our mission
- Eagerness to learn, develop, and grow in a challenging and important area in operations
- Reside in the Greater Phoenix area. We are currently in a Hybrid work environment.
The salary for the Claims Associate full-time position is $48,000 + equity + excellent benefits.
Monday to Friday between the hours of at 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
In office training for the first 12 weeks
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.