Associate Host Success Manager
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing and hiring talent in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, and Australia. Our collaborative teams encourage you to be curious and bring new ideas that will drive our company’s mission. Turo prides itself on its culture that celebrates diversity and gives everyone space to learn and grow.
About the team:
Our Host Success team is expanding to keep up with the demand for cars in the Turo marketplace. We’re looking to further accelerate our growth by helping our hosts build a successful business on Turo. You’ll build lasting relationships within the host community to broaden our selection of listings across the country. You’ll be responsible for fostering trust, increasing earnings and improving efficiency with our hosts. As one of the key members of the Host Success team, you’ll help us develop and test different channels and types of messaging to achieve these goals. As we find approaches that resonate, you’ll drive their execution and scale them out.
Got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let's talk about specifics.
What you will do:
- Coach new and existing power hosts to be set up for success on the platform
- Provide recommendations to hosts on how to optimize their vehicle listings and maximize availability to meet demand
- Provide hosts with access to resources to maximize utilization and grow by adding more vehicles
- Gather product/experience feedback, conduct surveys, and parlay findings to the relevant teams at Turo
- We're a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Host Success team in other capacities, such as supporting live events or partner meetings.
- 2+ years of account management experience preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Hyper-organized: your Salesforce records will set the bar for everyone at the company
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal-oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Aspire to become a leader in a dynamic and growing team
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission
- Travel may be required
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent qualification
The Phoenix, AZ base salary target range for this full-time position is $56,000-$68,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in this location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.