Customer Success Associate
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down to earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and personable Customer Success Associate to join Turo’s growing Host Success team in Sydney. This is a truly unique opportunity to join the team at ground-level and build the future of Australian travel & transportation.
As an early member of our growing team, you will be focused on developing and expanding our new host community. No two days will be the same, and your responsibilities will range from helping multi-car hosts grow their business, to developing our coaching content, to helping shape our onboarding process. Having an eye for numbers and the ability to analyze data will be beneficial in identifying trends and providing insights for continuous improvement. As a talented and independent individual, you will be looking to help define and transition to even more impactful roles in 6-12 months. We want people who can grow with Turo.
What you’ll do
- Become the go-to expert in running a successful Turo business, sharing knowledge and tips with prospective and current Turo hosts
- Educate our host community on how to succeed with Turo, by producing bespoke coaching calls, guides, video content, and webinars
- Develop and execute a community engagement strategy, organise member events, and make our community’s voice heard across the entire company
- Gather host experience feedback, conduct surveys, and share findings with the relevant teams at Turo - we want to ensure Turo remains competitive and valuable for our power hosts
- This is an evolving role - we're a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Business Development team in other capacities
- 1+ years of account management experience
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial and a self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal oriented and can execute independently
- Critically analyse processes and strategy; suggesting, exploring, and testing alternative approaches
- A strong eye for numbers and the ability to analyze and interpret data
- You’re a real people person with superb interpersonal skills. You’re not afraid to immerse yourself in our community
- Passion for building stronger communities and a more sustainable economy. You want to work at a company that will impact our society, transportation, and the environment
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.