Marketing Campaign Analyst
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down to earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team:
Turo is seeking a data-driven Marketing Campaign Analyst to join our growing team and turbo-charge Turo’s growth in the UK. The Marketing Campaign Analyst will have the opportunity to liaise with cross-functional teams across the entire company, using data to inform strategic decisions that drive marketing and product initiatives.
The ideal person for this role is passionate about data, growth, product and marketplaces and will be able to leverage all of our data to help marketing managers track, measure and efficiently scale campaigns to drive profitable growth.
Examples of projects you would work on include, but are not limited to: understanding our supply needs on a local level and its underlying drivers, developing dashboards to track key metrics & the performance of growth initiatives, creating and evaluating supply models, and identifying levers to unlock platform growth. This is a pivotal role that will enable you to become a knowledgeable contributor in all facets of our growth strategy while collaborating with marketing managers across acquisition, retention SEO and brand.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Director, this is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and directly impact Turo and its mission to put the world’s 1.5+ billion cars to better use.
What you will do:
- Develop a keen understanding of our business with a specific focus on acquisition marketing and retention
- Drive ongoing analysis of business performance trends and KPIs across key parts of the business (marketplace metrics, supply, marketing, conversion flows, etc.) in close partnership with other marketing leaders
- Support the marketing function by analyzing digital marketing channels/campaigns performance in detail and surfacing opportunities for optimisation
- Lead ad-hoc analytical projects based on Turo’s strategic priorities
- Design and build new dashboards to monitor performance metrics; maintain existing dashboards for accuracy and incorporate changes in the business
- Build a strong relationship with the data science team to develop impactful data products
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company and work with cross-functional teams to rapidly execute and iterate
- 4+ years of using analytics to drive strategic business decisions; examples include marketing/product analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting firm or investment banking; experience in consumer tech, marketplaces or e-commerce a strong plus
- Top notch quantitative skills; strong proficiency in conducting detailed data analysis and using metrics to drive business results
- Extensive experience with SQL; additional experience with BI & visualization tools is a strong plus (i.e. Tableau, DOMO, Looker)
- Experience transforming data into presentations that “tell the story” behind the data
- Very strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and at senior executive level
- Comfortable working with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to multitask
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
Something looks off?