Sales Development Representative
We are a fully remote startup (headquartered in Canada) building a smart, curious, and driven team that’s making software to help sales reps sell better.
Prospect is a lead generation app that helps you find contact data right inside your browser in real-time. The best sales teams from the top tech companies in the world use Prospect to crush their sales targets.
About This Role
We're looking to hire our second Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our fully remote sales team. This is a rare opportunity to work in a role where you’ll actually use the product your company makes every single day to do your job. This is a foundational hire, meaning you'll have lots of involvement in shaping our outbound strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Finding new leads using Prospect and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Sending 50+ personalized emails a day
- Making 100+ cold calls a day
- Engaging prospects via different channels (LinkedIn, SMS, etc)
- Booking 20+ meetings a month
Three Things You’ll Need To Succeed
- Self-driven, hustler personality type (you don’t need anyone to motivate you)
- Incredible self-confidence (you have zero doubt you’ll hit quota)
- Impeccable time management (you can already see yourself doing more activities in a day)
What You Must Have
- You must have prior SaaS sales experience (you will not be considered for this role unless you meet this criteria)
- Cold calling and cold emailing experience
- Bonus: Prior work experience using Outreach or SalesLoft
What You’ll Get
- $90,000 Canadian dollars OTE (50k base, 40k variable)
- Uncapped commission structure
- A clear career path to becoming an AE
- No disruptions (we have almost no meetings)
More of What You’ll Get
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Work remotely full-time
- Be part of a small team (14 people) doing big things in an independent work environment
- $1,500 annual continued learning budget (for books, courses, and self-improvement)
- $1,000+ annual travel spending allowance (money to spend during your vacation)
- Benefits (health, dental, etc) through our company HSA (for people living in Canada)
Something looks off?