Who We Are
Trusscore is a material science company focused on developing sustainable building materials.
We're starting a journey to change the way people build buildings and the environmental footprint left behind when they do. Already an established innovative building materials manufacturing company, Trusscore is now preparing to take things to the next level by focusing on R&D and bringing innovative material science to our formulations—making our products functional and beautiful.
As one of the leading polymer panel manufacturers in North America, we are dedicated to environmental sustainability and make it a focus of our manufacturing process. We succeed by manufacturing and delivering the best in high-value, zero-waste, quality products in an ever-evolving marketplace. By integrating innovative material science into products to meet new demands we will leave traditional alternatives behind.
Building on a winning track record of 300% revenue growth over the past 5 years, we need the right talent to take the next big steps.
As a shipper and receiver, your mission is to ensure that customers receive their products on time. You will need to pick orders and load them into trucks to be delivered. We are looking for someone who wants growth opportunities.
- Act independently with little direction and suggest continuous improvements.
- Prepare shipments according to specific orders and compliance requirements.
- Ensure customer delivery times are scheduled and accurate.
- Support activities in the shipping department.
- Communicate consistently between shipping lead and departments when stock is received.
- Work within the parameters of Trusscore’s policies and procedures.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift and combi experience is an asset
- Experience in logistics is an asset.
- Experience with direct shipping and receiving with couriers (Purolator, UPS etc.,) is an asset.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to overcome challenges with patience and creativity.
- Manufacturing background is an asset.
- Experience with shipping to Canada/USA is an asset.
- Looking for advancement opportunities.
We offer competitive wages, advancement opportunities and benefits that start on day one!
Wednesday - Saturday, 10 hours on afternoons