Production Team Member (Nightshift)
Who We Are
Trusscore is a material science company focused on developing sustainable building materials. We're starting a journey to change the way people build buildings and the environmental footprint left behind when they do. Already an established innovative building materials manufacturing company, Trusscore is now preparing to take things to the next level by focusing on research & development and bringing innovative material science to our formulations—making our products functional and beautiful.
As one of the leading polymer panel manufacturers in North America, we are dedicated to environmental sustainability and make it a focus of our manufacturing process. We succeed by manufacturing and delivering the best in high-value, zero-waste, quality products in an ever-evolving marketplace. By integrating innovative material science into products to meet new demands we will leave traditional alternatives behind.
Building on a winning track record of 300% revenue growth over the past 5 years, we need the right talent to take the next big steps.
Your mission as an Operator is to be responsible for operating the extruders and acting as a resource for your team. These duties include machine troubleshooting, setup, breakdowns, communication, and paperwork. Night shifts are available!
Join our mission and be a part of a team that's re-imagining building materials retail and innovating ways to bring an established brand to the physical world.
- Maintaining and operating plastic extrusion machinery and handling raw material for extrusion operations.
- Setting up tools and calibrators.
- Starting up various profiles, ensuring start-up procedures are followed.
- Visual check of the entire extruder before starting up to ensure no tools are left on the table.
- Continually inspecting the line for quality products and early identification of issues.
- Communicating to production supervisor regarding maintenance, scrap, and shift change reports.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Troubleshooting when issues arise.
- Tagging tools when removed to a line to indicate if maintenance is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Extrusion Machine Operator an asset
- Quality experience an asset.
- Night shift: 7pm to 7am
- Both schedules follow a continental schedule
We offer competitive wages and benefits that start on day one!