Mid-Market Account Executive (Acquisition)
Are you ready to embark on a career that truly affects people around the world? Trulioo invites you to be a catalyst for change in the dynamic realm of digital identity verification. As the global front-runner in our industry, we are redefining how businesses grow, innovate and comply online.
Picture yourself at the forefront of innovation, contributing to our award-winning platform that enables organizations worldwide to quickly onboard customers, optimize costs and combat fraud. Fueled by Silicon Valley support, Trulioo stands as the trusted platform that can verify more than 5 billion people and 700 million business entities spanning 195 countries.
But Trulioo is more than a tech company. We are a united force of dedicated experts committed to establishing trust online.
Headquartered in Vancouver and with strategic hubs in San Diego and Dublin, we foster a culture of collaboration and open communication. Our offices support a hybrid model and staff typically work three days per week at a hub location. Join us where excitement meets innovation and contribute to a world where trust and technology unite.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, dental, vision, RRSP/401k plans with company match, PTO, parental leave and an education & training fund ($1,000 local currency annually).
- Flexible Hybrid Working Environment: Our offices provide weekly lunches, delicious coffee and frequent social events. Dedicated parent rooms, gyms (in some locations), lounge spaces and flexible workstations create an environment that supports your well-being.
- Wellness: We provide a variety of workshops, wellness events and a free subscription to the Headspace app to help our team members perform at their best.
- Employee Resource Groups: Belonging is an important part of doing your best work. Our ERGs provide an inclusive space, support and community for employees of diverse backgrounds and allies. We host informative, fun sessions and celebrations that are often open to the entire organization.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Executive is responsible for selling Trulioo products to new mid-market customers. This is a unique career opportunity to engage with high-profile customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals. You’re helping to ensure that everyone is able to participate in the global digital economy and that no one is left behind. You will be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, and ability to drive the sales funnel by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit. This is a full-time, permanent position working on a hybrid model out of our Vancouver office.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and develop pipeline through outbound lead generation activities and customer communications programs in global markets with specific emphasis on financial services, payments, gaming, and online marketplaces
- Respond to and engage with inbound pre-qualified leads to further identify needs and requirements
- Progress all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and longer-term business opportunities
- Coordinate and perform product demos for qualified sales leads
- Manage multiple business units/opportunities within the same organization, with potentially different use cases for each
- Respond timely to inquiries and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Team player with a positive and infectious attitude
- Minimum of 3 years of previous B2B experience in a software Account Executive role
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a pipeline through proactive prospecting and outbound activities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Strong business and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and big appetite for high achievement
Thriving at Trulioo
At Trulioo, you’re not just an employee. You’re a valued member of our Trulicrew on a journey of professional and personal growth with a world-class organization. With Trulioo, you have the power to revolutionize the intersection of technology, digital trust and online identity to open the global economy to everyone. Together, we can shape the digital future.
We’re on the lookout for exceptional people to empower with trust, autonomy and the freedom to cultivate their potential. Your curiosity, meticulous attention to detail and passion to contribute are highly valued. If that resonates with you, apply today to become a part of our team. Join us in shaping a future where your career isn’t just a journey but also a boundless exploration into the possibilities of technology and digital identity verification.
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that minorities and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.
Trulioo welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Support is available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Finally, we know from time-to-time emergencies happen and you may need to reschedule an interview - we understand and encourage you to be in communication without worrying about losing the opportunity or your credibility.
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
- your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
- details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.