Manager, Global Sales Development
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Dublin, Romania, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, the Manager, Global Sales Development is responsible for leading our Global Sales Development Representative team. Your main focus will be building and scaling the SDR team to be a high-performing lead generation machine. You will manage a team of SDRs located in Vancouver and Dublin. You’ll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, and ability to drive the sales funnel by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit.
What you'll be doing:
- Inspirational and goal-oriented leader who can set clear goals, motivate, engage, and facilitate a culture of accountability
- Coach and develop SDR team members for high performance and future career growth at Trulioo
- Motivating and mentoring SDR team to achieve and exceed targets and quotas through motivating successful selling habits, coaching BDRs for high performance, and holding the team accountable to their targets
- Develop productive cross-functional partnerships across Marketing and Sales to create smooth processes to deliver leads to our sales team.
- Experience managing teams at high growth companies
- A desire to mentor and bring the best out of your employees
- Experience prospecting into customers to break through the clutter and highlight value the company can bring
- Proven ability to influence, develop, and empower team members to achieve objectives
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience as a culture builder who creates inclusive and diverse teams
- Demonstrated ability to hit and exceed goals.
- Ability to think creatively about how to devise a winning strategy to drive sales leads
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in SDR or sales management in a B2B environment
Pay Transparency (Vancouver)
We take a market-based and data driven approach to compensation. We leverage data from trusted third-party compensation sources to help us understand the market value of a role based on function, level, location and scope.
Please view the salary range for this role below. The range listed is our expected compensation for the role. However, the pay offered may vary depending on a variety of factors including qualifications, job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location.
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company. Candidates may be asked to complete a criminal record check as part of our hiring process.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture, and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters - for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo's team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all background and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
- your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
- details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.