Mid-Market Account Executive (Acquisition)
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Dublin, Romania, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Team Lead, EMEA Sales, the Account Executive is responsible for selling Trulioo products to new mid-market customers. This is a unique career opportunity to engage with high-profile customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals. You’re helping to ensure that everyone is able to participate in the global digital economy and that no one is left behind. You will be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, and ability to drive the sales funnel by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and develop pipeline through outbound lead generation activities and customer communications programs in global markets with specific emphasis on financial services, payments, forex, and online trading
- Respond to and engage with inbound pre-qualified leads to further identify needs and requirements
- Progress all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and longer-term business opportunities
- Coordinate and perform product demos for qualified sales leads
- Manage multiple business units/opportunities within the same organization, with potentially different use cases for each
- Respond timely to inquiries and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Team player with a positive and infectious attitude
- Minimum of 3 years of previous B2B experience in a software Account Executive role
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a pipeline through proactive prospecting and outbound activities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Strong business and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and big appetite for high achievement
- Relevant industry experience a bonus (Identity, Compliance, Financial Services)
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company. Candidates may be asked to complete a criminal record check as part of our hiring process.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture, and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters - for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo's team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all background and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
- your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
- details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.