At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Dublin, Romania, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Manager, Service Delivery, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist within the Customer Success department who will be responsible for onboarding and providing technical and business support to our clients, prospects and partners. We are looking for a technically sound, team-orientated, customer savvy, and passionate individual looking to make an impact and progress their career. This is a full-time position in Singapore.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to ensure that Trulioo maintains our position as the leading trusted partner in Identity Verification
- Support complex technical implementations of Trulioo’s products and services with key global clients and prospects
- Be the technical subject-matter expert and demonstrate functional expertise for how Trulioo’s solutions solve customer problems, including demos and presentations
- Use product knowledge and relevant experience to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for verification strategy
- Collect, diagnose and summarize application issues and escalate to relevant stakeholders internally
- Configure and troubleshoot Trulioo products and services with exceptional attention to detail and adherence to our SLAs
- Collaborate with other departments including; Solutions Consulting, Sales, Product, Development, Dev Ops and Management to build customer feedback loops and drive constant improvement
- Contribute to Support Knowledge Base Articles and FAQs
Key Technical Skills:
- The ability to think critically, troubleshoot proactively and solve complex customer problems
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment including supporting projects with remote employees in other offices
- Strong aptitude with and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding of of relational database management systems and how they integrate with applications
- Available to work flexible hours/shifts, including on-call during evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Capability to excel in a data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Mandarin, other language is an advantage
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent level of technical experience and skills
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful API and API integrations
- Working experience with troubleshooting mobile/web app SDKs
- 3 years+ of relevant implementation consulting experience
- Experience working with Strategic and Enterprise customers
- Experience with organization and project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, GSuite, MS Project, etc. is desirable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment with little or no supervision
- Startup experience, preferably in the tech industry
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company. Candidates may be asked to complete a criminal record background check as part of our hiring process.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
• your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
• details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.