Enterprise Account Executive
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the SVP of Global Enterprise Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling Trulioo products into our existing strategic customer accounts. This is a unique career opportunity to engage with high-profile customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals. You’ll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, and ability to drive the sales funnel by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit. Daily activities will include responding to incoming requests, proactively and systematically pursuing new opportunities with existing customers, via phone, email and at conferences. This would be a full-time, permanent position and can be done remotely for the right candidate.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and build relationships with existing strategic customers to drive revenues and expansion of Trulioo products into the organization
- Work closely with Trulioo’s customer success managers on account strategy
- Progress all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and longer term business opportunities
- Coordinate our customer’s evaluation of Trulioo including: leveraging solution engineers and other product experts, performing demos and using mutual project plans.
- Update Salesforce database with information regularly
- Build trusting relationships with existing strategic customers by understanding and foreseeing how our products can meet their needs
- Opportunity management and stakeholder engagement through the sales cycle
- Manage contract negotiations
- Team player with a positive and infectious attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and a big appetite for high achievement
- Strong business and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Previous B2B experience in a software account executive/account management role within a tech environment; preferably expanding customer accounts with a focus on new departments and/ or regions
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!