Senior Marketing Analyst
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo is looking to welcome the first member of our Marketing Analytics team. Reporting to the Director, Marketing Operations, the Senior Marketing Analyst will harness our various Marketing data sets to identify trends, share strategic insights, and put forward recommendations for ongoing improvement.
We’re looking for someone to be mission control when it comes to insights on what we’ve done, what we’re doing and what we should do next. The Senior Marketing Analyst will power the Marketing team’s focus and prioritization on initiatives that have the highest impact on revenue based on data-backed insights.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage reporting for key marketing systems (Marketo, SFDC, Klipfolio, Infinigrow, Drift and more) to share insights and recommendations with Demand Generation team and broader Marketing team
- Provide data analysis and insights across web (traffic, visitor behaviour, site performance), Demand Generation initiatives (ROI, CAC, LTV), and the expansion of current customer accounts
- Monitor campaigns and lead flow to help the team optimize performance across vendors and channels
- Work with Marketing Operations, Revenue Operations, and Customer Success Operations on collecting, cleaning, maintaining data integrity and security for business data
- Identify and champion opportunities to increase velocity of organizational goals including improving efficiency, conversion, revenue generation, and more
- Detailed user journey reporting from various sources and data points (events, campaigns, web etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads preferred
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlik, UltiProBI, PowerBI, etc.)
- Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Understanding of B2B SaaS Marketing demand funnel including campaign and marketing channel types such as SEM, Display, and Email, is a plus
- 3+ years experience using analytics to drive business decisions
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
• your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
• details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.
Something looks off?