Business Development Representative - Miami
TribalScale is a global digital innovation firm that helps enterprises adapt and thrive in the digital era. Through Agile practices we build best-in-class digital products, transform digital products, and we elevate renowned startups. We are a hybrid company headquartered in Toronto with employees across North and South America. We work across a wide variety of platforms, including:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
Join us on our mission to right the future!
- You are excited to achieve our ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You are comfortable delivering a high volume of emails and calls each week, generating interest for new business, qualifying prospects, booking qualified meetings and working in partnership with our Account Executives.
- Passionate about the intersection of design and technology and strive to explore new meaningful interactions between the physical and digital worlds
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, quality-focused and a vocal participant in any group endeavour
- Committed to high impact, strategic, design- and data-driven innovation, and to making a meaningful and measurable contribution to the organizations in which you work
- Someone who strives in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to quickly switch gears between client work, internal initiatives, and supporting your peers
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Primary company contact for day-to-day prospecting and lead tracking
- Maximize social media for prospecting
- Qualification of self-generated leads and leads generated through marketing campaigns
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Support proposal writing process
- Industry specific research
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 year experience selling emerging technologies or development services for web or mobile.
- Experience selling innovative digital design and development services for web, mobile and emerging technologies
- Excellent communications skills, able to craft written email communications at different levels of the sales funnel
- Proficient user of productivity tools; ClickUp, Slack, G Suite, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent an asset
WHAT WE’D ALSO LOVE TO SEE:
- An understanding of generative AI’s impact on the world of today and tomorrow
- Experience as an entrepreneur, particularly in the SaaS world; we love people who’ve started their own ventures, big or small
- Savvy with quantitative analysis and a working knowledge of statistics
- Early adopter of new technology and gadgets
- $40,000 - $50,000USD
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU HERE:
- We are a diverse collective of people, and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped Ford, Recipe, McCain, Manulife, Dish Network, ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution, and now we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that informs every facet of what we do
Grab a coffee; it’s a long list.
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Excellent group benefits (100% coverage for medical, dental and vision)
- Personal professional development budget
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- We close the office for end-of-year holidays
- Take your birthday off
- Fitness perks like ClassPass and GoodLife corporate discount
- Toronto Bike Share Program
- Online veterinarian visits through Vetster
- Mental health benefits such as subsidized counseling through Inkblot
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Referral bonus
MEET YOUR COLLEAGUES:
- Friday demos: show off your work
- Remote activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness and more
- Social events: Bonfires, casual drinks, sports nights and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing (no casualties yet), beach day, and more
WE HAVE, AND PROUDLY SUPPORT, A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
- TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace.
- We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
- If you require accommodation during your recruitment or employment for any reason, please let us know so we can do whatever we can to accommodate you.