Microsoft Power Platform Developer
TribalScale is a global digital innovation firm that helps enterprises adapt and thrive in the digital era. Through Agile practices we build best-in-class digital products, transform digital products, and we elevate renowned startups. We are a hybrid company headquartered in Toronto with employees across North and South America. We work across a wide variety of platforms, including:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
Join us on our mission to right the future!
We're looking for an experienced Software Developer with experience in developing Microsoft Power Apps. This person should be excited to work on a cross-functional team to bring ideas and designs to life while working in an Agile environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, implement, and support Power Apps applications
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to assess requirements against PowerApps capabilities
- Work with and mentor other engineering team members on Power Apps patterns and best practices
- Participate in and deliver value to our clients in an Agile environment
- At least 4 years of professional experience working in a software development environment
- At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Power Apps and the Power Platform
- Experience working with Powerapps component libraries
- Experience building custom connectors
- Experience developing with Powerapps component framework(PCF)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with testing methodologies such as unit testing and automated testing
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to product, designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- Enjoys engaging with engineers to knowledge share; holds thoughtful opinions on team dynamics and proactively works towards team harmony and maturity.
- Improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU HERE:
- We are a diverse collective of people, and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped Ford, Recipe, McCain, Manulife, Dish Network, ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution, and now we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that informs every facet of what we do
Grab a coffee; it’s a long list.
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Excellent group benefits (100% coverage for medical, dental and vision)
- Personal professional development budget
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- We close the office for end-of-year holidays
- Take your birthday off
- Fitness perks like ClassPass and GoodLife corporate discount
- Toronto Bike Share Program
- Online veterinarian visits through Vetster
- Mental health benefits such as subsidized counseling through Inkblot
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Referral bonus
MEET YOUR COLLEAGUES:
- Friday demos: show off your work
- Remote activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness and more
- Social events: Bonfires, casual drinks, sports nights and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing (no casualties yet), beach day, and more
WE HAVE, AND PROUDLY SUPPORT, A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
- TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace.
- We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
- If you require accommodation during your recruitment or employment for any reason, please let us know so we can do whatever we can to accommodate you.