Azure DevOps Engineer
TribalScale is a global digital innovation firm that helps enterprises adapt and thrive in the digital era. Through Agile practices we build best-in-class digital products, transform digital products, and we elevate renowned startups. We are a fully remote company headquartered in Toronto with employees across North and South America. We work across a wide variety of platforms, including:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
Join us on our mission to right the future!
You are excited about connecting with the world and want to join a small team of ambitious technologists. You have a strong passion for building cool products and want to work somewhere where you’re trusted from Day 1. You appreciate the sense of ownership and being recognized and rewarded properly for all the work that you have done. You also have a strong desire to work directly with the founders who have world-class experience on developing products from the ground up and launching them into the market. You will support our deployment operations and set best practices within our engineering team. You will be a proactive leader, capable of guiding the team toward optimal operational procedures and implementing innovative solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the implementation and management of DevOps practices across our engineering team.
- Design, build, and maintain CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Collaborate with software developers, system operators, and other IT staff members to manage code releases.
- Streamline and automate our operations and processes, building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test, and production environments.
- Guide the team in adopting best practices in DevOps, CI/CD methodologies, and cloud technologies.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members on automation and DevOps best practices.
- Continuously evaluate and incorporate new technologies to improve the development process.
- 3+ Years of Terraform
- 3-5 Years proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Proficient with Azure DevOps tools and environments.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and Azure Repos
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Familiarity with database technologies (SQL, NoSQL) and web services.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Comfortable working within an Extreme Programming environment
BONUS POINTS FOR
- AWS DevOps
- GCP DevOps
- Power BI
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU HERE:
- We are a diverse collective of people, and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped Ford, Recipe, McCain, Manulife, Dish Network, ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution, and now we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that informs every facet of what we do
Grab a coffee; it’s a long list.
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Excellent group benefits (100% coverage for medical, dental and vision)
- Personal professional development budget
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- We close the office for end-of-year holidays
- Take your birthday off
- Fitness perks like ClassPass and GoodLife corporate discount
- Toronto Bike Share Program
- Online veterinarian visits through Vetster
- Mental health benefits such as subsidized counseling through Inkblot
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Referral bonus
MEET YOUR COLLEAGUES:
- Friday demos: show off your work
- Remote activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness and more
- Social events: Bonfires, casual drinks, sports nights and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing (no casualties yet), beach day, and more
WE HAVE, AND PROUDLY SUPPORT, A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
- TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace.
- We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
- If you require accommodation during your recruitment or employment for any reason, please let us know so we can do whatever we can to accommodate you.