Client Services Manager
TribalScale is a global digital innovation firm that helps enterprises adapt and thrive in the digital era. Through Agile practices we build best-in-class digital products, transform digital products, and we elevate renowned startups. We are a fully remote company headquartered in Toronto with employees across North and South America. We work across a wide variety of platforms, including:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
Join us on our mission to right the future!
- Excited about designing the connected world and want to join a team of ambitious, like-minded technologists
- Passionate about the intersection of design and technology and strive to explore new meaningful interactions between the physical and digital worlds
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, quality-focused and a vocal participant in any group endeavor
- Committed to high impact, strategic, design- and data-driven innovation, and to making a meaningful and measurable contribution to the organizations in which you work
- Someone who strives in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to quickly switch gears between client work, internal initiatives, and supporting your peers
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- As our Client Services Director, you'll be the driving force behind client satisfaction. We need a proactive, strategic thinker who can bring valuable insights to our projects and cultivate existing accounts for sustained growth.
- Client Delight: Overachieve on client satisfaction by telling an impactful story to our clients about how our work is helping them meet and exceed their goals. Communicate the success of our engagements with the goal of turning all client into TribalScale evangelists.
- Account Farming: Cultivate existing accounts, identifying opportunities for upsells, cross-sells, and long-term partnerships.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring clear communication and understanding of client needs.
- Project Insight: Bring fresh insights to projects, representing the client voice, thereby contributing to the continuous improvement of our solutions and processes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- At least 8 years experience in client services or account management within the software services industry or advertising industry.
- Hunger for success and a passion for overachieving on client expectations
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of software design and development processes
- Strong relationship builder and problem solver with solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
WHAT WE’D ALSO LOVE TO SEE:
- An understanding of generative AI’s impact on the world of today and tomorrow
- Experience as an entrepreneur, particularly in the SaaS world; we love people who’ve started their own ventures, big or small
- Savvy with quantitative analysis and a working knowledge of statistics
- Early adopter of new technology and gadgets
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU HERE:
- We are a diverse collective of people, and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped Ford, Recipe, McCain, Manulife, Dish Network, ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution, and now we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that informs every facet of what we do
Grab a coffee; it’s a long list.
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Excellent group benefits (100% coverage for medical, dental and vision)
- Personal professional development budget
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- We close the office for end-of-year holidays
- Take your birthday off
- Fitness perks like ClassPass and GoodLife corporate discount
- Toronto Bike Share Program
- Online veterinarian visits through Vetster
- Mental health benefits such as subsidized counseling through Inkblot
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Referral bonus
MEET YOUR COLLEAGUES:
- Friday demos: show off your work
- Remote activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness and more
- Social events: Bonfires, casual drinks, sports nights and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing (no casualties yet), beach day, and more
WE HAVE, AND PROUDLY SUPPORT, A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
- TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace.
- We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
- If you require accommodation during your recruitment or employment for any reason, please let us know so we can do whatever we can to accommodate you.