TribalScale is a global digital innovation firm that helps enterprises adapt and thrive in the digital era. Through Agile practices we build best-in-class digital products, transform digital products, and we elevate renowned startups. We are a fully remote company headquartered in Toronto with employees across North and South America. We work across a wide variety of platforms, including:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
Join us on our mission to right the future!
- Excited about designing the connected world and want to join a team of ambitious, like-minded technologists
- Passionate about the intersection of design and technology and strive to explore new meaningful interactions between the physical and digital worlds
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, quality-focused and a vocal participant in any group endeavor
- Committed to high impact, strategic, design- and data-driven innovation, and to making a meaningful and measurable contribution to the organizations in which you work
- Someone who strives in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to quickly switch gears between client work, internal initiatives, and supporting your peers
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create meaningful, measurable value to clients and end users
- Define and oversee digital transformations with our top tier clients at a strategic and tactical level, working with them to determine needs and articulating those priorities as detailed business requirements and diagrammatic user and data flows
- Understand our clients’ business strategy and priorities, as well as the broader industry landscape in which they operate
- As a client advocate, work hand-in-hand with a committed and passionate team of technologists, including project managers, designers, developers and quality assurance experts
- Represent our company in client meetings and on stakeholder calls, providing updates, participating in scoping discussions and being the primary point of contact into our technology delivery services
- Thrive in an environment built around Agile, XP and lean methodologies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum 5 years as a successful client-facing, technologically savvy Product Manager, Success Manager or Account Manager, ideally in a consulting, agency or professional services environment
- Ability to effectively convey technical product requirements, strategy, and vision to cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and customers
- Solid understanding of budgeting, market positioning, competitive analysis, and online revenue models, all of which inform good product decisions
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to negotiate best practices with non-technical stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodology – e.g. XP, scrum, Kanban
- Experience with structured task management using online tools like Jira, ClickUp, Notion, Trello, etc
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work
- A user-centric mindset throughout the product development process, informed by experience in end user testing and iterative feedback loops
- Up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices, open to new tools and methodologies, and passionate about best practices
- Ability to wear many different hats and collaborate well with everyone on our team and in our clients’ extended environments
WHAT WE’D ALSO LOVE TO SEE:
- An understanding of generative AI’s impact on the world of today and tomorrow
- Technical background of any sort
- Experience as an entrepreneur, particularly in the SaaS world; we love people who’ve started their own ventures, big or small
- Savvy with quantitative analysis and a working knowledge of statistics
- Early adopter of new technology and gadgets
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU HERE:
- We are a diverse collective of people, and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped Ford, Recipe, McCain, Manulife, Dish Network, ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution, and now we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that informs every facet of what we do
Grab a coffee; it’s a long list.
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Excellent group benefits (100% coverage for medical, dental and vision)
- Personal professional development budget
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- We close the office for end-of-year holidays
- Take your birthday off
- Fitness perks like ClassPass and GoodLife corporate discount
- Toronto Bike Share Program
- Online veterinarian visits through Vetster
- Mental health benefits such as subsidized counseling through Inkblot
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Referral bonus
MEET YOUR COLLEAGUES:
- Friday demos: show off your work
- Remote activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness and more
- Social events: Bonfires, casual drinks, sports nights and more
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing (no casualties yet), beach day, and more
WE HAVE, AND PROUDLY SUPPORT, A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
- TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace.
- We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
- If you require accommodation during your recruitment or employment for any reason, please let us know so we can do whatever we can to accommodate you.