Supply Chain intern
About the Job
We currently have Trexos all over North America and an ever-growing backlog of Trexos we need to ship! As more and more devices are being built and used we need to ensure our supply chain is robust and adapts to our needs. We are looking for a Supply Chain intern to assist with our supply chain activities to ensure our manufacturing and engineering teams have parts for R&D and production while ensuring our finance team has an accurate sense of our costs. You will work with our supply chain manager on procurement, logistics and inventory management functions while also maintaining and improving internal supply chain tools. The ideal candidate will have experience working/studying in supply chain management.
You want to work in a small team solving a big problem while helping an underserved community. You feel excited working with and learning from people with skills radically different from you. You are detail-oriented, organized and love asking why many times till you understand something from first principles.
What you'll do
- Assist in procuring custom and off the shelf parts.
- Maintain and improve internal ERP/MRP tools.
- Carry out internal inventory audits.
- Assist with supply chain related meetings.
- Participate in new and existing supplier development and management.
- Help with shipping and receiving.
- Previous experience in supply chain management.
- Extensive experience working with excel.
- Interest in exoskeletons.
Nice to Have
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Office snacks
- Dog-friendly environment