Partner Development Representative
TouchBistro is looking for a Partner Development Representative to join our Partnerships team in Toronto! Reporting to the Manager, Partner Development, you will build relationships with third party individuals and large organizations to gather referrals to generate top of the funnel pipeline. You'll be assigned a territory with the goal of building a book of business, where relationship building and partner education will drive repeat referrals. You’ll have a level of autonomy to be creative and implement initiatives, while also collaborating with our Account Executives to leverage the relationships, to assist in closing deals.
Joining TouchBistro as a Partner Development Representative we will provide you with the additional building blocks to further develop your sales process starting from day 1, kicking it all off with our Sales Bootcamp! You will have continuous learning opportunities through weekly 1:1 and coaching sessions with leadership and senior members of the team to help you excel. We value hard work; consistent top performers will have opportunities to pursue growth within the Sales organization.
- Champion and nurture key referral relationships within Partner Sales through regular communication and engagement (via a high volume of phone calls, emails and texts)
- Drive leads through relationship management and co-marketing initiatives to work with our partner customer base and develop alternative lead sources
- Implement ongoing training and engagement strategies for our Sales team (contests, lunch & learns, business reviews, etc.)
- Provide creative and strategic methods to ensure partners are on track and achieving referral targets (big emphasis on thinking outside the box!)
- Balance time across multiple accounts and implement a territory management plan
- Follow up and convert referrals from partner sales teams
- Ensure quality opportunities are entering the sales teams pipeline by working with BDR/SDR on high volume lead lists
- Act as an ambassador between TouchBistro Sales and Partners
- Collaborate with internal and external Marketing, Sales and Finance teams
All About You
- You have 1+ year(s) of experience in a business development function with a proven track record of success
- You are comfortable speaking to business owners and c-suite executives, moreover providing training and enablement to external sales teams
- You have experience in relationship building and driving repeat business
- You have previous in the restaurant industry; restaurant supply industry is an asset
- You are passionate about sales, the restaurant industry, SaaS and technology
- You have a Business university degree (preferable)
- Travel to trade shows is required in this role (up to 25% of the time)
Please Note: This role is open to residents of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, or Newfoundland.
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.