Account Development Representative
TouchBistro is looking for quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as Account Development Representatives on our Account Management team. In this role, you are responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads and opportunities within our current customer base for our POS solution which includes warm and cold outreach via phone, email and text. You will also be responsible in keeping up-to-date with new restaurant and hospitality trends and developing relationships with our current customers.
Joining TouchBistro as a Account Development Representative, we are committed to providing you with a concrete foundation to develop your sales skills starting from day 1, kicking it all off with our Sales Bootcamp! You will have continuous learning opportunities through weekly 1:1 and coaching sessions with leadership to help you excel. We value hard work; consistent top performers will have opportunities to pursue growth within the Sales organization.
- Generate leads and build relationships with our current customers.
- Contact and qualify prospects through cold calls, emails, and video calls.
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn and leverage product features, partners, marketing and others to ensure goals are met
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment especially in the restaurant industry
- Ensure all sales activities are accurately recorded and tracked in Salesforce
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
All About You
- You have 1+ year(s) of experience in either sales, customer service or restaurant management
- You have a university Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are highly organized with ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- You are passionate about sales, software, mobile and technology
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have a track record of achievements or competition
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.