Manager, Marketing Operations (6-Month Contract)
TouchBistro is looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations (up to 10 months) to help enable an extraordinary group of marketers and ensure our marketing processes are efficient and effective. We are looking for someone who loves the technical parts of marketing. You’ve developed processes for high-growth marketing organizations and continuously find ways to optimize marketing technology stacks that improve operational effectiveness.
The Marketing Operations Manager is critical in driving the marketing team's efficiency, effectiveness, and scalability. They oversee and optimize marketing processes, technologies, and data to enable the team to achieve their goals and drive business growth. The Marketing Operations Manager works closely with cross-functional teams, to ensure seamless execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Full ownership of Marketing Cloud processes & automation and related daily tasks
- Ownership of the technical implementation of marketing campaigns, making sure our tracking and attribution are flawless
- Use a combination of Marketing Cloud, Salesforce & other tools to own automation to solve business problems
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems and optimize workflows to increase efficiency cross department
- Spearhead the analytics, measurement, and reporting process to track the performance of marketing and campaign initiatives
- Own the development, creation and management of salesforce reports and dashboards to properly measure the effectiveness multi-channel marketing strategies across the customer lifecycle
- Manage Marketing tools and ensure smooth functioning
- Elevate efficiency and productivity by streamlining marketing workflows to perfection
All About You
- You have a minimum 3-5 years of experience in a B2C or high-volume B2B marketing operations or automation role
- You have a minimum 2 years of in-depth Marketing Cloud experience is mandatory. A Marketing Cloud certification is a strong plus!
- You have a solid technical understanding of tools like Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Zapier, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and lead scoring.
- You are effective at project management and keeping to deadlines as well as coordinating and collaborating with others across the organization with attention to detail
- You have a strong desire to problem solve and seek out opportunities to improve processes
- You have knowledge of marketing processes, campaign execution, lead management, lead scoring and marketing attribution models
- You have familiarity with data management and governance practices, including data cleansing, segmentation, and reporting
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.