Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Who We Are
Together is a rapidly growing mentorship software provider, proudly part of the Y Combinator 2019 cohort. At Together, we empower organizations to unlock the full potential of their workforce by leveraging their collective knowledge and skills, fostering a culture of continuous learning and development. Our mentorship software has proven instrumental in enhancing engagement and retention, promoting diversity and inclusion, and catalyzing professional growth across globally recognized companies such as Heineken, Randstad, Kelloggs, and Warner Bros Discovery.
Together’s mission is to help every employee find and learn from peers, mentors, or experts at their company.
What You'll Do
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with assigned accounts, understanding their business needs, goals, and potential growth areas.
- Occasionally visiting customers in person when it will strengthen the relationship
- Conduct business reviews, ensuring that clients are maximizing the value from the SaaS solutions
- Providing product demos to customers to new stakeholders
- Execute, and help to create, a predictable, known customer touchpoint journey from Closed Won to the renewal
Sales and Upselling:
- Monitor account usage and health, identifying upsell opportunities or potential churn risks.
- Prospecting existing customers to expand to other parts of the business (e.g. other departments, sister companies etc.)
- Achieve Net Revenue Retention (NRR) of 140%.
- Coordinate and close renewal of contracts (including negotiating pricing).
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s products to provide expert advice and insights to clients.
- Work with Customer Success to assist clients in understanding product features and provide demonstrations when needed.
- Relay client feedback on products and services to relevant departments, aiding in product development and refinement.
- Work with the product team to address specific client requirements or customizations, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Collaboration and Coordination:
- Working collaboratively with Customer Success Managers to create program designs and strategies that lead to upsells
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure smooth onboarding of new accounts and transition into Account Management.
- Regularly report on account status, renewals, revenue, and other relevant metrics to leadership.
- Use CRM and other tools to track interactions, sales, and tasks related to each account.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Experience with Account Management at a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Experience working with CRMs