Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Who we are:
Together is a rapidly growing mentorship software provider, proudly part of the Y Combinator 2019 cohort.
At Together, we empower organizations to unlock the full potential of their workforce by leveraging their collective knowledge and skills, fostering a culture of continuous learning and development.
Our mentorship software has proven instrumental in enhancing engagement and retention, promoting diversity and inclusion, and catalyzing professional growth across globally recognized companies such as Heineken, Randstad, Kelloggs, and Discovery Channel.
Together’s mission is to help every employee find and learn from peers, mentors, or experts at their company.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and skilled Content Marketing Manager to join our forward-thinking team.
In this role, you will spearhead the development, enhancement, and management of content that aligns with our business objectives. This includes website copy, blog articles, whitepapers, social media content, and sales enablement materials. You will report directly to Together’s Director of Marketing.
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a gifted communicator with a proven track record in content creation and SEO optimization. You will demonstrate an innate ability to oversee all content initiatives, ensuring quality, clarity, and consistency.
- Develop and implement a data-driven content strategy to generate qualified leads
- Lead and guide a team of external writers, embodying the role of editor-in-chief to ensure content quality, clarity, and consistency
- Manage content distribution across all channels, ensuring optimized reach and impact
- Collaborate with external subject-matter experts to craft compelling, engaging content
- Stay informed of industry trends and adapt the content strategy as required
- Minimum of 4+ years in a similar role
- SEO expertise with a track record of driving organic growth
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Desirable: Experience in social media management
- Desirable: Experience with tools including Ahrefs, Webflow, Google Analytics, and Hubspot
We support remote work but also offer well-equipped office spaces in Toronto and Vancouver for those who prefer a traditional workplace setting.
We offer a competitive salary of $90,000 CAD, plus equity options.
At Together, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Together
Something looks off?