Senior Marketing Manager, Plus Marketing
Thinkific is a software platform that gives anyone, anywhere the ability to easily create, market, and sell their own online courses. We believe in impactful and innovative work: our team of 250+ Thinkers is building and expanding an incredible product that empowers creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn, grow, and succeed together. Join us to see how we’re building one of the best workplaces in Canadian tech!
We believe every candidate should have a fair, inclusive, and overall great experience when exploring a new role with Thinkific. That starts with outlining our hiring process so you know what to expect every step of the way—click here to learn more: https://thnk.cc/whattoexpect
Do you have experience with business-to-business (B2B) marketing strategies, with the goal of ensuring quality marketing-qualified leads (MQL) and pipeline production? We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Plus Marketing to join us at Thinkific
As the Senior Marketing Manager, Plus Marketing, you’ll play a key role in identifying, planning and fulfilling strategic marketing plans to help meet our revenue targets for Thinkific Plus. You’ll work closely with our Thinkific Plus and overall marketing team to meet our goals by implementing marketing strategies across the customer funnel. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll contribute to the massive opportunity ahead of us as we help businesses learn, grow and retain customers with education.
Your goal will be to research, design, and implement marketing strategies to drive revenue. Here’s how you’ll accomplish this:
- Create and present new B2B marketing ideas alongside third party advertising tools
- Present data-backed reports, to show progress towards goals to Marketing leads, and the VP, Marketing, and Director, Product and Lifecycle Marketing
- Analyze, track, and report on ongoing B2B marketing initiatives using full funnel marketing attribution tracking
- Ensure that all marketing collateral aligns with our brand voice and image, in collaboration with the brand and creative team
- Support in the development and implementation of commercial and strategic relationships with organizations to help meet our revenue targets. These include partnerships with associations, accelerators, and companies that work with mid-sized businesses, influencers and investors.
- Develop and execute on co-marketing opportunities with Thinkific Partners in order to drive new leads and scale customers to Thinkific Plus, including webinars, participation in LinkedIn forums, conferences, and more
- Work to ensure revenue goals for Plus are met this year, through activities in all stages of the funnel, while supporting the sales organization
The person we have in mind likely:
- Has 4+ years’ experience in a marketing role in a B2B/B2C SaaS environment
- Has strong working knowledge of a B2B sales funnel and best practices for B2B funnels, including industry standards for conversion
- Is exceptionally organized with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize for business impact
- Cares about building meaningful and successful relationships with partners and team members, putting their interpersonal skills to good use through collaboration
- Knows how to act as the voice of the customer, understand and map their journey, engage with our front facing teams, mine data, listen to sales conversations and talk to as many customers as possible to understand their landscape
- Loves to learn and grow. They’ve found (and keep looking for) ways to level up their skills in this field, whether that’s through formal education, gaining professional experience, or maybe even building their own business
These things would also be nice, but we think you could learn them on the job:
- Loves data and strongly believes in data-driven decision making
- Experience using Salesforce, Hubspot, Looker, and Google Analtyics
- Adaptable and solutions-focused, possessing a roll-up-the-sleeves, get it done attitude
This is just our initial idea of who we’re looking for! At Thinkific, we know that people have unique career journeys. If your experience is close to what we’ve described but you feel that you might be missing a few of the requirements, please still apply! We’re also committed to providing a comfortable and accessible interview process for every candidate. If there are any accommodations our team can make throughout our hiring process (big or small), please let us know.
What you can expect if you join Thinkific:
- An amazing team of talented, passionate, and kind Thinkers. Together, we’ve built an amazing culture—we’re one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and a Top Small & Medium Employer!
- The chance to build, improve, and innovate on a platform that’s driving positive impact—we already support 50,000+ active creators in over 165 countries.
- A competitive compensation package. This includes your base salary, equity, and an Employee Share Purchase Plan, on top of some great perks.
- Comprehensive benefits starting on Day 1. We have health, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family, plus $3000 for mental health care and a health or personal spending account.
- A flexible work environment—choose to work from home, at our Vancouver HQ, a co-working space, or anywhere there’s wifi for a change of scenery.
- An open vacation policy and flexible work environment. Our team takes a minimum of 4 weeks vacation each year and makes work fit into their lives (not the other way around).
- Career growth. We put an emphasis on your development with our annual Learn and Grow fund, training, mentorship, coaching, and internal promotion opportunities.
- A home office setup. You’ll be ready to succeed with a company-owned Macbook Pro and a budget to get a desk, chair, or any accessories to help you work comfortably and productively.
- Generous parental leave top-ups for up to 32 weeks, as well as fertility coverage through our group benefits plan.
- A place where you can bring your whole self to work. We know that different perspectives lead to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can't wait to meet you!
Something looks off?