The Lion Electric
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles
Leader in transportation electrification in North America
Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society.
Come build the future with us!
Why you should join our team
- You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us)!
- We totally understand. Your family and your health come first!
- Your hours are flexible, and we trust you!
- We are really opened to having employees working remotely – we know it works!
- We offer (rock-solid) insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program!
- At Lion, your career potential is limitless!
The Warehouse Supervsior will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling all activities related to warehouse operations and parts distribution. He/She will ensure that the efficiency of parts distribution and storage activities is measured and improved while supporting employees in this process. This is to ensure outstanding customer service to Lion Electric's strategic customer base.
- Ensure the supervision and control of activities related to the management of the warehouse (receipt, shipment and inventories of parts in warehouse)
- Optimize room flow and storage spaces
- Participate in the development of the warehouse
- Coordinate the distribution and transfer of parts between the different warehouses
- Organize cyclical counts
- Identify possible sources of inventory losses and implement the necessary corrective measures
- Perform inventory adjustments and transactions in the ERP
- All other related tasks
If you read our description this far, it means you are interested! Read on…
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of ERP or other similar system
- Knowledge of storage and material flow management
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
Skills and attitudes
- Be positive and have a good team spirit
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and autonomy
- Be organized and rigorous
- Be results-oriented
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- College degree or any other relevant field degree
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Any other experience in a manufacturing environment
We can’t wait to talk with you!
- Group insurance coverage
- Exceptional work environment