The Lion Electric
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehiclesNorth American leader in transportation electrification
Every day, in our own way, we contribute to the improvement of our environment, of our society.
Come and draw the future with us!
Why join our team?
- You will work in a stimulating and constantly changing work environment (no risk of getting bored with us)!
- We just understand. Your family and your health come first!
- Your schedule is flexible and we trust you!
- We have insurance (concrete) and a nice employee assistance program!
- At Lion there is no limit to the potential of your career!
Reporting to the Regional Parts Manager.
In your daily life, you will have to:
• Supply parts to internal/external customers
• Meet the parts needs of other experience centers in North America
• Conduct parts searches using catalogs and other computer tools
• Daily validation of the status of out-of-stock parts
• Make newly received out-of-stock parts available to internal/external customers
• Maintain purchase orders
• Provide information to internal/external customers and advisors regarding parts
• Notify procurement of stock-outs or when the inventory level of a part is too low
• Perform various computer transactions in the system
If you have gone so far in our description it is because it speaks to you! We continue...
What you need to succeed in this position:
• Bilingual an asset
• Computer skills
• Be positive, versatile, responsible and have a good team spirit
• Ability to work in an environment where change is constantly being redefined
Skills and attitudes
- Rigor and meticulousness;
- Good reflexes to validate the information received;
- Personality focused on teamwork and customer service;
- Resourcefulness and tenacity;
Required training and experience
• GED or vocational diploma in mechanical parts sales or any other relevant field
• Have knowledge with mechanics/parts for trucks, buses or automobiles
We can't wait to talk to you!
- Group insurance coverage
- Opportunities for advancement
- Recognition of years of service