Electrical Engineering Technician - Charging station
The Lion Electric
Description du poste
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles
Leader in transportation electrification in North America
Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society.
Come build the future with us!
Why you should join our team
- You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us)!
- We totally understand. Your family and your health come first!
- We offer (rock-solid) insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program!
- At Lion, your career potential is limitless!
Daily, you will have to:
- Execute the work described on the repair order with efficiency and precision, according to the standards of the dealer and the manufacturer of charging equipment.
- Determine the cause of any defect and make the repair.
- Communicate with the parts department to obtain the necessary parts.
- Retain and label parts if work is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the assigned terminal to determine if additional safety and maintenance work is required.
- Communicate with the technical advisor and/or the foreman, as soon as possible, if additional work is required, if the work described is not necessary or if the repairs cannot be made within the expected time.
- Document on the repair order all work performed and recommended.
- Carry out a load test on the device, if necessary.
- Working on and diagnosing Low Voltage and Controls systems
- Working on and diagnosing High Voltage AC and DC systems
- All other related tasks.
If you have gone this far in our description, it is because it speaks to you! We continue…
What you need to be successful in this position:
- Mastery of diagnostic tools.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Bilingualism (French and English) (An assets).
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Proficient with electrical measuring devices (HI-Pot tester, Digital multimeter, isolation meter, etc.)
- Ability to solve problems analytically, methodically and proactively.
- Ability to communicate well with the client.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Skills and attitudes
- Demonstrate autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Demonstrate great team spirit.
- Demonstrate a sense of initiative and thrive on challenges.
- Willing to work outside in different type of weather conditions.
Training and experience required.
- Diploma in technical electrical engineering, electromechanical certificate program or any related training.
- 3 to 5 years of experiences working as an electrical, electromechanics technician or any related experience.
- Relevant experience in electrical diagnostics on low, medium and high voltage equipment.
- Experience in electric vehicles, an asset.
- Conciliation travail/vie personnelle
- Assurances collectives
- Stationnement gratuit
- Formation continue
- Cotisation professionnelle payée
- Programme d'aide aux employés