Web Growth Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
TextNow is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, and analytical Website Growth Manager to join our Growth Marketing team and own the website conversion strategy. In this cross-functional role you will work closely with Marketing stakeholders across Growth, Brand, Product, and Design teams to increase site conversion rates, improve the website experience, and refine our brand narrative.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and own website strategy, targeting a variety of audiences and segments to optimizeand drive conversion to mobile app
- Support organic growth efforts across web and mobile
- Manage external and internal resources for web technical support and content development
- Implement A/B tests to analyze user behavior and continuously optimize the website and landing pages to achieve KPIs
- Maintain testing schedule and on-time and high-quality execution of tests against schedule
- Use web analytics tools to track website performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Generate regular reports and actionable insights on website performance for the broader growth team
- Collaborate with paid channel managers, product marketing, analytics, and design teams to ensure successful implementation of website initiatives.
- Contribute to content and technical SEOstrategy to make our website available and accessible to more potential users
- Facilitate sharing and leveraging of learnings across the organization to inform ongoing decision making
Who You Are:
- 4-7 years of experience in consumer website management, testing, conversion rate optimization, SEO, and/or driving growth of business metrics
- Experience working with SEO, CMS, web platforms, A/B testing, web and channel analytics, UX/design tools, BI tools and infrastructure, AI tools to power workflows and analysis
- Experience working with conversion rate optimization tools (Mutiny, Optimizely, or similar)
- Familiarity with paid media channels and an understanding of the SEO landscape
- Experience owning a website performance KPI
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau, Redash, Adjust, etc.
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to make data-driven decisions and accurately measure performance over time
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain complex ideas in easy-to-understand formats
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage projects and effectively communicate plans and results
- Preference for candidates with strong content, technical SEO, and SEM experience
- Ability to successfully manage internal resources andexternal vendors
More about TextNow...
· People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
· No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
· Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
· Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More:
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
· We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity and Inclusion:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
TextNow Candidate Policy
By submitting an application to TextNow, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the TextNow Candidate Policy