Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team at TextNow. In this role, you will be the primary Lifecycle Marketing partner to our Monetization team, and you’llbe responsible for planning and executing innovative marketing strategies across CRM channels. You will collaborate closely with our Product, Sales, Data Science and Analytics teams, leveraging data-driven insights to deliver measurable results. This position reports to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing and offers an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, drive innovation, and scale our efforts.
What You'll Do
- Own KPIs, end-to-end strategy, execution, and reporting for lifecycle marketing initiatives across CRM channels (push, in-app, interstitials, emails, ads)to support our Monetization vertical.
- Identify untapped cross-sell/upsell opportunities to drive adoption of Monetization features, in-app purchases, and partnerships, including ourbrand-new productTextNow Perks.
- Build and oversee a multi-channel testing roadmap and seasonal calendar, offering insights to drive continuous improvements (with a rapid test, learn, optimize approach).
- Partner with Product,Sales and Engineering teams to support feature and partnership launches.
- Provide insights from a lifecycle marketing perspective to guide ad-revenue strategy and decisions to enhance the product experience.
- Partner with Design and Data Science teams to create top-notch assets for lifecycle marketing campaigns, delivering a personalized journey across multiple touchpoints.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience in managing CRM channels including expertisein app-first channels such as push notifications, in-app messaging, and interstitials.
- Strong grasp of both technical (use of ESPs)and business aspects of CRM is essential. Prior experience withtools such as Braze, Iterable, andLeanPlumis highly desirable.
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting (comfortable with Excel, able to make decisions using data).
- A natural team player, with a strong track record of cross-functional partnership.
- Deep understanding of customer behavior and the ability to develop effective segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality.
- BA, preferably in related fields of marketing or business.
More about TextNow...
· People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
· No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
· Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
· Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More:
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
· We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity and Inclusion:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
TextNow Candidate Policy
By submitting an application to TextNow, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the TextNow Candidate Policy