Government / Federal Sales Lead
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
The Federal and Governmental Sales Lead will be responsible for driving the growth of our AI and RISC V product lines within the federal government sector and large strategic accounts. This individual will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, managing relationships with key government and large strategic account stakeholders, and leading a team of sales professionals. In addition to these responsibilities, this person will also be expected to contribute to the product definition, design, and marketing efforts for our AI and RISC V products.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to increase adoption of our AI and RISC V products within the federal government sector and large strategic accountsIdentify and pursue new business opportunities with federal agencies and departments, as well as large strategic accounts
- Manage relationships with key government and large strategic account stakeholders, including agency decision makers and procurement officials
- Lead and manage a team of sales professionals, providing guidance, support, and training as needed
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to federal agencies, departments, and large strategic accounts
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments, as well as changes in government procurement processes and requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product management, and engineering, to ensure alignment with overall company goals and objectives
- Contribute to the product definition, design, and marketing efforts for our AI and RISC V products
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in sales, with a focus on the federal government sector and large strategic accounts
- Strong understanding of AI and RISC V technologies and their applications in the federal government sector and large strategic accounts
- Proven track record of success in driving sales growth within the federal government sector and large strategic accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key government and large strategic account stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership and team management experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. business, computer science, engineering) is preferred
- Experience working with European-based customers and agencies is a plus
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, Tenstorrent is required to ensure compliance with licensing regulations when transferring technology to nationals of certain countries that have been sanctioned by the U.S. government.
As this position will have direct and/or indirect access to information, systems, or technologies that are subject to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, please note that citizenship/permanent residency information and/or documentation will be required and considered as Tenstorrent moves through the employment process.
See more open positions at Tenstorrent
Something looks off?