Senior Software Engineer - Compiler
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
- Develop machine learning graph compiler
- Participate in the co-design of Tenstorrent's hardware and software stack
- Benchmark, analyze, and optimize performance of key machine learning applications across Tenstorrent's hardware and software stack
- Develop performance analysis and estimation infrastructure that feeds into Tenstorrent compiler
- Develop high-performance run-time engine
- Integrate the Tenstorrent software into leading machine learning frameworks
- Work closely with machine learning engineers to discover the hardware and software requirements of current and future machine learning applications
Experience & Qualifications
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 7+ years of experience with algorithms, data structures, and software development in C/C++. Python expertise is welcome as well
- Familiarity with and passion for any of the following -- machine learning, compilers, parallel programming, high-performance and massively parallel systems, processor and computer architecture -- is a plus
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Tenstorrent
Something looks off?