Engineering Grid and Infrastructure Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, February 3, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
Design and development of scalable DevOps infrastructure for high performance CPUs going into industry leading AI/ML architecture. The successful candidate will be responsible for administration and automation of many aspects of the engineering grid environment. The person coming into this role will help define methodology and create tools and flows that will enable a multidisciplinary and multi-site team to execute flawlessly.
- Administration and automation of workflows associated with servers, batch compute infrastructure and licensing tools
- Linux administration for design team’s compute infrastructure
- Development and maintenance of containers used across the design team
- VM hosting and management for critical design team services
Experience & Qualifications
- BS in EE/ECE/CE/CS with at 4 years of industry experience
- Experience in engineering and deployment of large-scale Grid / HPC infrastructure /
- applications using containers
- Experience with configuration of HPC job management and scheduling software such as
- IBM Spectrum, SLURM, or similar technology
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g MySql, MariaDB) and visualization tools (e.g.
- Experience with CI/CD development processes and tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Rally,
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team with direct responsibilities.
- Knowledge of EDA tools, strong understanding of simulators. Hands-on experience working with emulation environment and tools is a plus
- Expertise developing tools for revision control, prior experience with git preferred
- Programming in scripting languages such as Python, Tcl, Perl
We have presence in Toronto, Austin, Santa Clara, Portland, Raleigh, Bangalore (India) and Cambridge (UK). We are open to remote candidates on a case by case basis.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Tenstorrent
Something looks off?