Staff Emulation Methodology and Infrastructure Engineer
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
Emulation Methodology and Infrastructure Engineer
Design and development of emulation infrastructure for high-performance CPUs going into industry leading AI/ML architecture. This role requires a strong technical background and a problem-solver mindset. The entire infrastructure for Emulation deployment is coming up from scratch and this role will have a big impact on driving Tenstorrent’s products to the market.
- Develop emulation infrastructure from scratch, leveraging both commercial and open-source emulation platforms
- Build and deploy emulation testbench components
- Create emulation focused test plans and deploy workloads ranging from operating systems to applications for functional and performance testing of the design
- Improve on emulation performance working with design team as well as vendors
- Create flows for large scale regressions on emulation platforms
Experience & Qualifications
- BS/MS/PhD in EE/ECE/CE/CS with at least 3 years of industry experience
- Hardware Verification methodology and techniques such as emulation, assertions simulation, debug, coverage
- Emulator experience (e.g. Palladium, Veloce, ZeBu, HAPS, custom FPGA emulation solutions)
- Programming in Verilog, System Verilog
- Experience with industry standard testbench methodology, assertions, coverage
- Debug tools or waveform viewers.
Multiple geographies: Santa Clara, Austin, Portland, Bangalore, Raleigh, Cambridge (UK)
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, Tenstorrent is required to ensure compliance with licensing regulations when transferring technology to nationals of certain countries that have been sanctioned by the U.S. government.
As this position will have direct and/or indirect access to information, systems, or technologies that are subject to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, please note that citizenship/permanent residency information and/or documentation will be required and considered as Tenstorrent moves through the employment process.
See more open positions at Tenstorrent
Something looks off?