Silicon Engineering Program Manager
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
Silicon Engineering Program Engineer
Mission critical role for a high-performance design team. The ideal candidate will be very
focused on program execution and in solving complex problems.
- Own program management for a high-performance CPU design
- Drive aggressive project schedules working closely with engineering team members
- Create milestones and metrics for internal and external deliverables
- Lead key interfaces with SoC, system, silicon validation and software teams
- Work closely with technical leadership across front-end CPU RTL design DV, Emulation,
- Platform and Silicon Validation teams
- Own weekly program level communication and identification of blocking issues
- Lead bug tracking resolution and reporting
- Identify risks and dependencies, generating mitigation plans, and ensuring appropriate steps are taken to address them
- Support engineering leadership with special projects
Experience & Qualifications
- BS/MS/PhD in a technical domain with at least 5 years of experience in one or more domains within CPU design
- Technical leadership and project management experience
- Strong experience and preparing charts, tracking automation, and preparing executive level presentations to report program status
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Prior experience of working collaboratively across multiple sites and across disciplines
We have presence in Toronto, Austin, Santa Clara, Portland, Raleigh, Bangalore (India) and Cambridge (UK). We are open to remote candidates on a case by case basis.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, Tenstorrent is required to ensure compliance with licensing regulations when transferring technology to nationals of certain countries that have been sanctioned by the U.S. government.
As this position will have direct and/or indirect access to information, systems, or technologies that are subject to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, please note that citizenship/permanent residency information and/or documentation will be required and considered as Tenstorrent moves through the employment process.
See more open positions at Tenstorrent
Something looks off?