Product Advocateat Tailscale
We are looking for founding members for our new (and rapidly growing) Product Advocate team. You will be responsible for building credibility with customers by providing best practice recommendations, leading product demonstrations, and taking customers to close. You will work closely with Tailscale’s Solutions Engineering team to provide exceptional customer experiences and collaborate with Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support as needed.
If you are passionate about networking and security, have experience working with customers in a technical capacity, and want to join a fast-growing startup then we would love to talk to you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries, then quickly close the customer or pass the customer to our Enterprise Sales team
- Take ownership of meeting and exceeding quarterly goals
- Provide feedback on campaigns to help move customers from free to paid
- Provide technical expertise in the form of sales presentations and demonstrations
- Manage and organize your pipeline and activities in Gong and Salesforce
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in a technical, customer-facing role such as Sales Engineer, Support, or SDR
- A strong desire to join a high-growth software startup in a fully remote role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage many activities and opportunities simultaneously at various stages
Please keep reading...
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Something looks off?