Regional Sales Lead (Western Canada)
At Taiga Motors, we understand that people want to explore the outdoors without compromising the environment, and we are giving them a chance to do it. We are the first to manufacture 100% electric recreational and utility off-road vehicles. On top of that, Taiga is proud to be the winner of Fast Company's 2022 World Changing Ideas Awards!
As a Regional Sales Lead, you will be responsible for developing the market for Taiga's electric personal watercraft, Orca, by conducting test drives, supporting customers, and increasing brand notoriety in the Western Canada market. Your main objective is to showcase our electric vehicle models to potential customers, build lasting relationships with them and support them throughout their ownership experience.
With Taiga's headquarters in Montreal, Quebec, you would be the boots on the ground fully dedicated to the Ontario market with support coming from the Sales & Marketing team in Montreal. We're looking for someone who can't think of a better way to spend the day than out on the water, coupled with an analytical and creative mindset to constantly develop and deploy new sales growth strategies. The successful candidate will be responsible for Orca unit(s) in Western Canada for sales purposes, so must be comfortable riding, loading/unloading, and transporting watercrafts.
- Demoing vehicles to customers in relevant areas to boost visibility
- Develop sales pipelines and close sales by building a strong pitch and strong knowledge of the product
- Prospecting the Western Canada market to increase sales
- Attending shows & events to showcase the product
- Supporting the customers during aftersales activities of their product
- Help develop and oversee the budget for sales activities in the region
- Driver license
- Boating license, and a lot of experience operating watercrafts
- Experience driving truck & trailer
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Sales experience, particularly in independently leading sales for a region
- Self starter & highly autonomous
- Well-developed relevant network in Western Canada
- Experience in powersports
- Problem solving skills
Taiga values diversity in hiring and its workforce, and welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds, education, and experiences. We recognize that there are many barriers to equal access to employment and career development opportunities, and strive to hire under-represented groups in the tech industry. Diversity at Taiga means fostering a workplace in which differences are appreciated for the contributions they bring to our amazing team.
We thank all applicants for their interest in TAIGA, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.