Business Analyst, Data & Reporting/Analyste d'affaires , Données et Rapports
At Taiga, we understand that people want to explore the outdoors without compromising the environment, and we are giving them a chance to do it. We are the first to manufacture 100% electric recreational and utility off-road vehicles. On top of that, Taiga is proud to be the winner of Fast Company's 2022 World Changing Ideas Awards!
This position will allow Taiga Motors to take control of the master data in various business systems, and to put controls around operational data to ensure proper validations are performed.
The person in this role will act as the owner for the Data Warehouse and business reporting strategies, allowing the proper visibility for Taiga’s decision makers.
- Coordinate and participate in data-related activities such as: Reports building and testing, Data Extracts, Data Archiving, Data Sanity, Queries/Views building, etc.
- Gather business and executive requirements to build related operational reporting, BI solutions and KPIs
- Secure, clean and maintain the master data in ERP and related systems, ensuring a single source of truth
- Structure and maintain the data lake streams and warehouse, understanding how all data elements are structures and related, through integration and ETL jobs
- Design data integrations and ETL jobs between various systems
- Train and Support end-users’ ability to effectively and efficiently utilize the reporting platform
- University degree in Business administration, data/information management or related field
- 3+ years in depth experience in data analytics & BI report creation for executives and management
- 3+ years in depth experience in data warehouse modeling, Data Sets implementation and maintenance
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft’s data-related tools: SQL / Excel / PowerBI (Power Query, Dax, Dataflow) / Power automate / cubes
- Big data cloud platforms such as Azure Data Factory or AWS Redshift
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (French and English) (essential to interact with employees and business partners)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, structure and prioritize tasks while working under pressure on multiple deliveries with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Play an integral role in bringing the world's first electric off-road vehicles to market
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule
- Company events - BBQs, Rafting, Employee Test Ride days, etc.
- Comprehensive health plan
- RPP - Group RRSP
Taiga values diversity in hiring and its workforce, and welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds, education, and experiences. We recognize that there are many barriers to equal access to employment and career development opportunities, and strive to hire under-represented groups in the tech industry. Diversity at Taiga means fostering a workplace in which differences are appreciated for the contributions they bring to our amazing team.
We thank all applicants for their interest in TAIGA, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Something looks off?