Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Syzl is working to be the largest provider of kitchen space to those with big culinary ideas by revitalizing dead or underused real estate. We've created a fully digital marketplace to provide best-in-class preference matching while building up the food industry from dreamers to established chefs. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, customer-obsessed Growth Associate to join our dynamic, food-loving team based in Toronto ON.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead growth campaigns to acquire new kitchen listings
- Cold outreach to new kitchens and respond to inbound requests
- Using Hubspot to maintain diligent records for each customer, including the documentation of conversations
- Develop customer appreciation campaigns
- Prospect new kitchen spaces using data, lead lists and events.
What you bring to the table:
- Enthusiasm and passion for the food industry
- Sales and business development experience (retail or restaurant experience is a bonus!)
- You speak and write in fluent English, French is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
- Enjoys working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Interest or previous experience in food entrepreneurship or cooking
Bonus Tool Knowledge
Literally and metaphorically. Hungry to provide value, hungry to push our boundaries, hungry for knowledge and to try new things.
📣 Elevate Diversity
We strive for equity and take the responsibility for creating inclusive opportunities.
⏱ Every Second Matters
We believe in intense efficiency and value the time of our teammates and our users.
👯♂️ Build Your Village
Collaboration is the name of the game. We care about cross-functional perspectives and understand that diverse ideas make for the strongest teams.
🙋🏽 Failure Isn’t Failure
Unless it’s repeated. We embrace learning from our mistakes and believe that we’re stronger for it. A company thrives when its teams aren’t afraid to be bold and we encourage measured risk taking.
🌶 For the Love of Food
Ultimately, it’s why we’re here.
Nuts & Bolts:
We want to bring in the best person for this role, and the salary is commensurate with experience and market rates. We have perks and benefits to make sure that you are able to be your best self, including:
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Extended Health & Dental Plans
- Hybrid workplace options
Syzl is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other status.