Portuguese Bilingual Client Success Manager
The Portuguese Bilingual Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing a defined book of business, ensuring clients are meeting their goals and realizing value through Symend’s suite of products and services, all while delivering an exceptional experience. This is achieved through building long-term, trusted relationships at multiple levels throughout the client organization. The CSM is a strategic role focused on driving product adoption, upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and client loyalty.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Proactively manage the client experience throughout the client’s lifecycle.
- Elicit Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) important to the client, supported by a Success Plan designed and implemented with the support of internal teams.
- Build multi-level client relationships to understand their goals, system utilization, value opportunities and areas of risk or concern.
- Engage in strategic, consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Capture and communicate key account activities, milestones, actions, and escalations.
- Oversee all work related to assigned clients.
- Prioritize and resolve incoming client requests and issues, securing internal resources and managing the work to be done.
- Provide ongoing status and feedback to client stakeholders on all outstanding issues and requests.
- Collaborate and partner with sales, marketing, support, product, and engineering teams to drive client success outcomes.
- Solicit client feedback and work with internal partners to drive product and service improvements to enhance the overall client experience.
- Identify opportunities within assigned accounts to increase revenue, working with the sales team as needed.
- Collaborate with Sales and Deal desk on contract renewals.
What You'll Need:
- University degree or an equivalent
- Must have 5+ years client management experience delivering Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enterprise clients with either Financial Institution/Banking or Wireless/TelCo clients.
- Business writing and speaking in both English and Portuguese.
- Spanish is an asset.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Highly energetic, highly trusted relationship builder with excellent project management skills.
- Outcome-focused and driven to help define and achieve client success.
- Highly organized and self-directed with proven relationships building, project and account management skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate efforts cross-functionally (internally and externally).
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical or customer escalations from origin to conclusion.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication abilities.
- Willingness to act as an advocate on behalf of client accounts.
- Continuous improvement mindset with a drive for excellence.
This position requires frequent travel, customer-facing work, and/or attendance in a congregate work setting. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, in accordance with the duty to protect the health and safety of employees and customers, and to perform the role, the successful incumbent must have and maintain an up-to-date immunization status as recommended by your local government or governmental agency (such as the CDC and your State mandates in the U.S. or Health Canada and your provincial/territorial health ministry in Canada), or an adequate plan to do so.
At Symend, we believe that all customers should be treated with empathy and dignity. That’s why we leverage our deep understanding of consumer behavior to create personalized interactions that better engage and empower customers at all points of the customer journey. Our digital engagement platform uses behavioral science, data science and advanced analytics to help our clients build stronger relationships with their customers. Symend: The science of engagement.™
Something looks off?