Technical Sales Manager
Who We Are
SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America.
Founded in 2016 by entrepreneurs, investors, and energy professionals, SWTCH had a vision of enabling communities to realize the social, economic, and environmental benefits of widespread EV adoption. Since then, its EV charging and energy management solutions have been installed in hundreds of multifamily buildings, 50 percent of which are classified as low-to-moderate income. By leveraging the latest technology available, SWTCH is making EV charging possible for all buildings.
With a growing base of clients, SWTCH is currently looking for opportunities to deepen our market penetration across North America.
We are seeking a Technical Sales Manager to join our team and help drive the growth of our electric vehicle (EV) charging business. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and guidance to our customers and sales team, as well as identifying and closing new sales opportunities.
- Provide technical support and guidance to customers and the sales team on our EV charging solutions.
- Lead technical partner relationships and discussions to further develop platform integrations.
- Work with the sales team to develop partnership opportunities by providing technical support.
- Support Regional and National accounts with technical expertise and guidance.
- Work with hardware manufacturers to understand product capabilities, product road map, and recommend best product solutions internally.
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams to ensure our solutions meet the needs of our customers.
- Train new employees on SWTCH products and services.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to promote our products and services.
- Provide training and education on our EV charging solutions to partners and the sales team.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments in EV charging technology.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, electrical engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales and support
- Strong understanding of EV charging technology and industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as required
Like the rest of our people at SWTCH Energy, you'll have
- A love for EVs and Greentech.
- Ability to set goals and KPIs for yourself and as the team grows.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and positivity.
- A clear, warm, engaging, and informative communication style.
- Ability to simplify complex details into succinct straightforward messages.
- A dynamic, collaborative environment and you're comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging.
- Be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn, even if that means self-paced and self-initiated learning.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities: take initiative rather than wait for instruction.
Perks and Benefits:
- Business Impact - As a core member of the engineering and sales team, you have the opportunity to take a lead role and make a significant impact on the culture and values of the company.
- Environmental Impact - We are a clean energy company with a mission to reduce carbon emissions globally to ensure a clean and sustainable future.
- Diversity - People develop their talents and skills in different ways. We value different paths and experiences. If you think you meet the qualifications we are seeking, take a chance and express your interest here.
SWTCH Energy is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.