Director of Customer Success
Who We Are
SWTCH is pioneering EV charging solutions for multifamily and commercial properties across North America. Founded in 2016 by entrepreneurs, investors, and energy professionals, SWTCH had a vision of enabling communities to realize the social, economic, and environmental benefits of widespread EV adoption. Since then, its EV charging and energy management solutions have been installed in hundreds of multifamily buildings, 50 percent of which are classified as low-to-moderate income. By leveraging the latest technology available, SWTCH is making EV charging possible for all buildings. With a growing base of clients across North America, SWTCH is currently looking for opportunities to deepen our market penetration across Canada and the United States.
SWTCH is seeking an experienced and dynamic Customer Success Director to lead our customer success team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Customer Success Director will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers and ensuring their success with SWTCH’s products and services. This individual will lead the customer success team, manage the full onboarding process for new clients,
and develop and implement strategies to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Develop and implement strategies to drive customer success, retention, and growth
- Manage and develop customer success team, providing coaching, guidance, and support
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, engineering, and production, to ensure customer needs are met and feedback is incorporated into product development, serving as an internal client advocate
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Educate and support customers on best practices, and the use and benefit of our products and services
- Manage and further develop the client onboarding process, resources, and frameworks in collaboration with other stakeholders to ensure seamless and timely opening of accounts
- Monitor customer health and proactively identify and address potential issues to ensure customer success
- Manage administrative tasks including, responding to client queries in a timely manner, oversee network management and periodic billing
- Develop and maintain metrics to measure and report on customer success and team performance
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to customer success
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or a related field OR 3+ years of experience managing customer success teams
- Proven track record of managing successful customer success teams
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in an EV charging / SaaS / software environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Sitetracker, is a plus.
- Passion for EV space, decarbonizing transportation, cleantech/sustainability
Like the rest of the SWTCH team, you will have:
- A love for EVs and working on solutions to climate change
- Ability to set goals and KPIs for yourself and as the team grows
- Energy, enthusiasm and positivity.
- A clear, warm, engaging and informative communication style
- Ability to simplify complex details into succinct straightforward messages
- A dynamic, collaborative environment and you're comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging.
- Be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn, even if that means self-paced and self-initiated learning.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities: take initiative rather than wait for instruction.
- Support Environmental Impact - We are a clean energy company with a mission to reduce carbon emissions globally to ensure a clean and sustainable future.
- Champion Diversity - People develop their talents and skills in different ways. We value different paths and experiences. If you think you meet the qualifications we are seeking, take a chance and express your interest here.
Something looks off?