Sales Development Manager
Studeo is an interactive storytelling platform that empowers content marketers with the ability to create mesmerizing, interactive story-based content for a variety of verticals including the real estate and hospitality industries. Our clients are using our platform to redefine their brand experiences, build audiences and power their marketing ROI with a compelling value proposition for their end customers.
At Studeo, we are passionate about our customers’ success. It’s not just a job for us, it’s our mission. Studeo is revolutionizing the real estate and content marketing industries, and we’re doing it by putting the customer at the heart of our business.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven Sales Development Manager (SDM) to join our real estate sales team that targets top producing agents in North America. The SDM will be responsible for executing the sales lead demand generation process by running highly structured and personalized cadences of engagement sequences (Agoges). Studeo invests heavily in human-AI hybrid processes and our SDMs are equipped with pre-built automated personalized email sequences that maximize conversion rates without much manual effort or human writing (just editing/proofreading by the SDM). In collaboration with the marketing team, these systems help to warm up leads, ensure maximum phone time and increase our SDM team’s efficiency and ability to book more meetings.
The right candidate will be an experienced SDM who’s extremely organized, detail oriented, has excellent written and oral communication skills and has a high drive to hit critical KPIs. We’re looking for a team player that is self-motivated, trusted by their team, quick to adapt to a fast-paced market and knows how to create rapport and build relationships with new people quickly, particularly on the phone.
Your core responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the sales lead demand generation process, including the 12 step Agoge sequence, aimed at top producing real estate agents in North America
- Utilize AI and automated systems to efficiently run the Agoge sequence, but also review and make corrections as necessary to ensure the best results
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels, including LinkedIn, email, and phone, using the Agoge sequence as a structure for outreach
- Continuously monitor and analyze results using an outbound CRM (Outreach) and make improvements as necessary to optimize the sales process
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and lead generation activities, including the results of the Agoge sequence and any other outreach efforts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure alignment and effective execution of the sales lead demand generation process
- A goal-oriented personality with a tough skin and ability to overcome adversity
- A high comfort level with talking and being persuasive on the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong writing skills for email and LinkedIn outreach
- Ability to effectively engage and quickly build relationships with strangers
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor's degree in business, or a related field is preferred
- Familiarity with a variety of tech tools, including Outreach, ChatGPT, Agoge sequences, Google Suite, and CRMs
How you’ll be evaluated:
- Number of qualified leads generated from the Agoge sequence and other outreach efforts
- Conversion rate of demos scheduled to demos completed
- Your contribution to continuously improving the Agoge sequence and sales lead demand generation process, resulting in increased efficiency and effectiveness
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary and KPI-driven bonus structure
- Full-time permanent position, 100% remote
- Opportunity to join a high-growth, bootstrapped startup that’s shooting for the moon
- Experience coaching a team of extremely high performers with an extremely high in demand and unique product
- One-on-one coaching, support and development with the SDM team manager
- Awesome no-drama company culture that focuses on creativity, open communication, inter-team collaboration and of course, building a world-class, first-to-market, REALLY cool product (don’t take our word for it - we’re happy to show you)
- Flexible health & wellness benefits package
- Annual budget for personal learning and development
- Home office allowance
- Monthly UberEats credit
- Quarterly company-wide events
- Department-specific team building events
At Studeo, we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where all employees are encouraged to grow and succeed. If you are motivated, results-driven, and have a passion for sales and technology, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a great fit for this role. In your cover letter, please highlight specific examples of how your skills and experience align with the requirements and performance metrics for success outlined in this job description.
Something looks off?