Customer Experience Specialist - Six Month Contract
Statflo provides a one-to-one outreach platform for front-line retail staff to build authentic relationships and increase sales with their customers. Statflo’s proprietary platform is deployed in thousands of stores in North America. Statflo is the leading compliant business texting software that enables customer-facing teams to engage, retain and grow their customer base through personalized conversations over their preferred channel.
Statflo operates as a fully remote environment. We are committed to investing in great people to build a great product and a great company!
What we do:
- Engage retail staff by providing an intuitive workflow and holistic customer lifecycle and outreach strategy that allows retail sales reps to reach out to customers directly.
- Enable stores to stay in touch with local prospects and current customers using 1:1 conversations via messaging or phone.
- Motivates and empowers teams by connecting the dots between the outreach they do and the return they get, demonstrating that with the proper coaching and messaging they can have an incredible 10% increase in same-store sales.
Why it matters:
- Millions of customers of wireless carriers and technology retailers want a better customer experience that is personal, proactive, and timely.
- Customers and retail reps want to engage via messaging. 89% of shoppers want two-way conversations with brands and local businesses, via messaging and 83% of shoppers say they expect regular communication about their past purchases. Similarly, retail reps are uncomfortable with “cold calls” and prefer to start conversations in a medium that is more natural for them.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will apply your positive attitude, your awesome personality, and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on a customer's day. You will learn the ins and outs of our app, and work closely with our internal teams (primarily Customer Success, Product, and QA), and our wonderful customers. Your daily activities will involve sending text messages to customers on behalf of our users. This is an entry-level role in which you will be responsible for customer communication and engagement.
· Initiating and replying to text message conversations on behalf of some of our clients
· Set up appointments for in-store representatives based on customer interests in services and products
· Assist by testing new features/bug fixes and surfacing customer feedback
· Keep up-to-date with product launches and releases and manage customer expectations
· Provide feedback to the product team based on personal usage of the Statflo application
You will be successful in this role if you:
· Are passionate about Customer Experience and understand the meaning of putting the customer first
· Have experience in a customer service or client-facing role
· Exhibit an unmatched level of empathy and patience
· Have a knack for technology
· Enjoy investigating and resolving challenges as quickly and efficiently possible
· Are able to quickly build rapport with customers, retail reps, and even business owners
· Are a self-starter who is driven to deliver results and exceed expectations
· Have a good attitude, some quick wit, and relentless hunger for those oh-so-satisfying sales results
· BONUS: retail experience
Statflo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note that this is a six month contract position with a possibility of extension.