Digital Merchandising Manager
Do you have a proven ability to work seamlessly with others across an organization to drive results? Do you thrive on utilizing data to drive growth and increase market share, new customers, and transactional revenue? If so, StarTech.com has the perfect opportunity for you as a Digital Merchandising Manager.
In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally to identify and execute on growth opportunities through a data-driven approach. You will develop a 360 view of all merchandising levers that drive growth and will work to understand customer behavior and market dynamics at each of StarTech.com’s partners to increase market share, new customers, and transactional revenue.
What will you be doing?
- Assessing opportunities by partner to optimize merchandising strategies and drive revenue growth.
- Managing and optimizing the end-to-end customer buying journey at each partner.
- Acquiring a 360 view on merchandising levers that drive growth, such as keyword research, pricing, content, advertising, and promotions.
- Leveraging internal data and tools, along with your strong data analytics skills, to conduct in-depth sales analysis with the goal of prioritizing revenue growth and mitigating declines.
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify and close strategic product and/or portfolio gaps.
- Leveraging advertising and promotions to drive revenue and market share growth.
- Cultivating strong cross-functional relationships to shape and influence growth-focused business decisions.
- Liaise with departments such as content marketing, product and category management, supply chain, data analytics and sales.
What can you bring to the table?
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital merchandising, product management, marketing/advertising management or related field.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong, collaborative partnerships with stakeholders across the business.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze sales performance data, assess competitive positioning, and identify market opportunities.
- Proven track record in driving revenue and market share growth.
- Skilled at analyzing customer data to gain insights into behavior and preferences, and ability to segment.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape and proven ability to take action on internal or external insights.
- In-depth knowledge of advertising and promotions and their impact on revenue, customer, and market share.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan and RRSP Matching
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Training and Development Program
- Paid Charity Day and Regular Company Fun Events
- StarTech.com Product Discount
- Bonus Plan
We are in the business of human-centered experiences starting with yours. We believe delivering on our promise of "hard-to-find, made easy" begins with an employee experience founded in opportunity, teamwork, empowerment, and curious minds always asking what if. Not only does our commitment to the exceptional deepen relationships with our partners and customers, it also ignites connection within our team.
Born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada and now taking on the world, we are a vibrant and growing tech company with a proven track-record of success. StarTech.com makes it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the hard-to-find connectivity parts they need to enable and enhance their technology solutions.
Operating in 26 countries globally, we are proud to be included as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2022 and for the 12th consecutive year. In 2022, StarTech.com was proud to be included in Financial Post's FP500, a ranking of Canada's largest corporations based on revenue. We are honoured to be named by Kincentric in 2019 as one of Canada’s “Best Employers” as well as “one of Canada’s fastest growing companies” for a ninth year in a row by “Profit 500”.
StarTech.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, StarTech.com will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.