Developer, SaaS Solutions
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We are seeking a SaaS Solutions Developer role to join our growing Business Applications team, where a successful candidate will build, maintain and improve our multiple SaaS applications as technical subject matter expert. This role requires hands-on development experience with a passion to learn new tools and technology. You will collaborate with the PMO, IT Operations and cross-functional business departments to analyze system requirements or issues and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security. You will also be actively involved in improving our overall application development process and identifying ways to continuously advance our apps.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate our internal and external business needs into new high-quality IT systems. If you’re interested in discovering and implementing new SaaS technologies, features and functionality at an exciting, high-growth company, we’d like to meet you.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company. We are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position and encourage those from all backgrounds to apply.
What you'll be doing:
- Obtain an in-depth working knowledge of current Saas applications, business processes and systems integrations employed to run the operations of the company
- Provide application support and technical administration of Saas applications
- Proactively monitor applications and seek to improve application availability, quality and performance by ensuring achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and participating in required on-call support
- Assist with deployment of application patches and updates
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deliver business system process solutions to meet business requirements
- Resolve issues related to business use of systems or processes by working with business owners to find acceptable solutions
- Support implementation of enterprise & system level architecture and integrations
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of work experience dedicated to IT application support & enhancements with a proven track record of successful delivery in a scaling enterprise environment
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on technical experience in implementing and supporting SaaS business applications such as Sage Intacct ERP, CaptivateIQ, Salesforce Sales and Marketing Clouds, DealHub CPQ, GuideCX, Navan, Zapier/Workato and other Saas applications
- Technical background in integration tools and native APIs to enable workflows and data feeds between platforms and point solutions
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages (e.g., Java/HTML/CSS/Java Script/Python/ SQL/SSJS/Apps Script)
- Deep understanding of core programming principles including design
- Motivated self-starter & quick learner who can effectively work in an accelerated environment and manage multiple, concurrent priorities to get stuff done
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodology
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + Birthdays Off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®