Product Manager, Reporting
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
As part of StackAdapt's Product team, you'll craft solutions that empower our clients. Each day as a Technical Product Manager here is dynamic, presenting unique, and intriguing challenges.
As a Product Manager on our Reporting portfolio, you'll work collaboratively across our teams to design, build, and launch solutions that delight our clients. The ideal candidate should have shipped successful digital products, and have a bias for strong, data-informed action that ensures we build the right thing for our customers. Your responsibilities will include ensuring that StackAdapt clients have a delightful experience while receiving critical information in an accurate, and readable manner through StackAdapt’s Reporting Hub. Ultimately, you should be able to create clarity out of ambiguity and guide teams to create high-quality user experiences.
StackAdapt is a remote-first company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
If this role speaks to you then please apply - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
What you'll be doing:
- Engage closely with our reporting teams, working hand-in-hand with world-class engineers and designers to lead end-to-end product development. This encompasses everything from understanding user needs and market opportunities to release management, and beyond.
- Conduct in-depth research and validation of user needs and market trends, and adeptly translate these insights into clear and actionable product requirements for the development team.
- Take charge of ensuring that clients successfully realize value through the tools and technologies we provide. Monitor and measure client satisfaction, and iterate on features and functionalities to meet evolving needs.
- Contribute to refining and enhancing the product team's process for discovering, validating, designing, and developing features. Continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve product development workflows.
- Engage with stakeholders across various functional teams to drive effective and useful product deliveries. Foster a collaborative environment that encourages open communication and knowledge sharing.
- Become an authoritative figure in ad-tech and programmatic media buying, understanding the competitive landscape, evolving market needs, and their alignment with StackAdapt's mission and vision.
- Address client queries related to the product portfolio and collaborate with customer-facing teams to resolve issues. Assist in the triage of bugs and regressions as they arise.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager in a tech company; where you've shipped large, complex software products before (and can speak to their successes)
- A Computer Science or Engineering background - ensuring that you can intelligently communicate with all stakeholders about technical tradeoffs and product details, AI background is a plus
- Your communication is crisp, clear, and effective whether written or verbal - and you always know your audience
- Empathy for all stakeholders - you have no problem being "in their shoes", and have strong diplomacy skills that encourage cross-team collaboration
- Ability to derive insights from data, whether it be through SQL queries or analytics tools like Grafana, Pendo, or Mixpanel, to justify your product decisions
- An in-depth understanding of Lean, Agile, and Product Management best practices
- An in-depth understanding of design thinking, inclusive design, and usability heuristics
- You prioritize projects with reason, clarity, and purpose - ensuring alignment across the stakeholders you’re involving and the KPIs you’re measuring
- You lead by influence, not formal authority
- Competitive salary
- 401k/RRSP matching3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®